- Retirement Accounts and the Earnings Test - Read More → . . . . .
- Spring Break! - Read More → . . . . .
- Escalating a Social Security Issue - Read More → . . . . .
- Withdrawing Your Social Security Application - Read More → . . . . .
- COLA and DRC - When Are They Applied? - Read More → . . . . .
- Disability and Survivor Benefits - Read More → . . . . .
- Waiting for Credits to be Applied - Read More → . . . . .
- Switching Social Security Disability Benefits to Retirement Benefits - Read More → . . . . .
- Question on CSRS and WEP - Read More → . . . . .
- Earnings Test and GPO - Read More → . . . . .
- Benefit Calculation (14)
- Family Benefits (4)
- Featured Posts (195)
- Retirement Benefits (26)
- Special Rules (16)
- Spousal Benefits (37)
- Strategies (15)
- Survivor Benefits (8)
- Uncategorized (4)
If you enjoy our blog, you’ll love our radio show! The Retirement and IRA Show, hosted by Jim Saulnier and Chris Stein, is an informative, educational and entertaining radio program focused on retirement topics. Listen live every Saturday morning at 8am on 1310 KFKA in Greeley Colorado; or listen at your leisure to our past shows by clicking the radio show icon! You can also find The Retirement and IRA Show on iTunes.
Jim Saulnier and Associates are Northern Colorado’s Retirement Planning Guides. We help blaze the trail to the retirement you’ve worked for and are here to help you with your Social Security and retirement planning needs.
Jim Saulnier and Associates | 970-530-0556 | 506 East Mulberry Street, Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
© 2017 Jim Saulnier, LLC. All rights reserved.
Ed Slott Advisor recognition requires an advisor to be well versed on the rules and regulations regarding IRAs.
The advisor must attend two live training sessions and pass two written exams annually to remain in the program.
Jim Saulnier, Registered Representative, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC to residents of: CO, IA, IN, MA, NY, TN, TX, WI and WY. No offers may be made to or accepted from any resident outside the specific states mentioned. Jim Saulnier, Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Financial Planning services offered through Jim Saulnier and Associates, LLC., a Registered Investment Advisor. Cambridge and Jim Saulnier & Associates, LLC are not affiliated.